Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Colors that don't work: Trout Pout

I love the color of Butter London's Trout Pout. I loved how it looked on the bottle, on the color chart, and on other nail bloggers. However, I didn't like how it looked on me.

I debated whether or not to post the pictures in the blog, after all most of the readers are not after nail disasters. But then I thought that it was important for me to be objective and share both the good and the bad. So, here it is: one of my nail polish fails.

The first picture doesn't look that bad except for the sloppy cleaning job on my part, but I think the second picture translates better how it looked in most lighting conditions (most importantly in my office). I ended up wearing it only for a couple hours and then changing it.























No comments:

Post a Comment