Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome

Hi, I'm glad you stop by.

I got into nail polish around three of years ago when I bought my first OPI's in little store at the mall, I bought a couple collections and then I used them for a couple of years. I recently became more interested and my collection grew exponentially. I love trying out colors and I'm really into indie nail polish right now so I thought I might as well share my swatches with the world and discover my favorites in the process.

I will begin by sharing my first nail art (unless sponge gradients count as art). I drew this design specifically for a nail art contest at More Nail Polish blog. My inspiration was the typical dress of the state where I was born (seen below). I love being able to say that I simply dressed up my nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment