Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Candeo Colors: Sprouse

Hi again! I know it's been a while but today I bring you Candeo Colors Sprouse. I have it layered over Glitter Gal's LAAF from the last post. Sprouse has black and white hexagons and bars, blue holographic hexagons, and holographic particles that make it shine even brighter. I was really pleased at how it looked. The application was easy but a couple of bar glitters refused to stay down. I put a coat of gelous and coat of Seche Vite after applying it. I took these pictures during my trip last week hence the tip wear and other minor problems. 

I highly recommend Candeo Colors: all their glitters are really shiny, and the combinations are very pretty. They are also committed to customer service and quality of their products. For example, they retired one of their polishes due to glitter curling and gave everybody who bought it a chance for a refund or a new color. 
Here is the Etsy Store and their Facebook page.

PS- Their next reopening will be tomorrow at 11 am EST so take advantage of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment