Monday, April 23, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Take it with a Drop of Polish nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. 
So here it goes:


The rules for this are as follows:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

-------------------------

I would really like to nominate 15 different people but as I was looking through the blogs, a lot of them had already won the award so I ended up choosing only two lovely ladies:


-------------------------

7 Random Facts about Me:

1. When I was 10 years old I attended a couple nationals for Chess. 

2. After playing chess I became a jock. 

3. I've been playing tennis for the past 14-15 years.

4. My field of study is Computer Engineering.

5. Contradictory to #4, I really enjoy being outdoors: running, biking, and hiking.

6. I met my boyfriend freshman year of college thanks to my roommate/best friend. 

7. Boyfriend knows about my nail polish addiction. I've even trained him in the art of Etsy stalking and he's pretty good at it. [He managed two get 2 P&P I wanted in one of the store re-stockings]



I just want to finish this post by thanking you for reading this little blog, and for the lovely comments some of you leave. It really means a lot to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment